Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dear Moey

Today was Moey's 51st birthday. A chance not just to celebrate her, but also to sit with her and her family--including her parents--on the deck for thin-crust pizza [her favorite] and cake. Mrs. C. got a seven-layer cake for Moey, something she used to get when Moey was younger, too--Mrs. C. has always been a really thoughtful mother.

I loved sitting and talking to and laughing with Mr. and Mrs. C......I always have.....                        

There have been many birthdays of Moey's that I remember...always on the very last day of August, right before the reality check of September. One last excuse to sit under the summer sky.

Happy Birthday, Moey. May your year be dusted with sparkle and joy, peace and good books, and more precious days by the ocean you love.

Good night on this bad hair day [wearing a bike helmet doesn't help]. Tomorrow will be better in the hair orbit.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. Realized I am a sugar addict and need to find a way to help myself and glean help. That has to be a step in the right direction. The question is, can I still eat sugar, but just keep it under control? I can't fathom giving it up altogether.
  3. Nap.
  4. Saw blue moon tonight. Glad H. showed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment