Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Palm Sunday

Caught tail end of noon Palm Sunday Mass due to car key mixup for getting Punch to Mo 's Mad Science bday party....thankful that the friendly usher handed me some ripe green palm as I walked in, despite my tardiness...admired grape hyacinths and blue and yellow pansies...baked the Gateau Royale from an Emily Luchetti cookbook for my friend Anne's birthday...it was simple and elegant and gluten-free for the birthday girl...it was like a melty brownie baked in a springform pan in a water bath...topped with shiny chocolate glaze and a pale pink hyacinth from the front garden. Good night, with thoughts of my cousins Linda and Judi.

TCOY
  1. Did get to church for a bit of quiet contemplation.
  2. Good dental care.

No comments:

Post a Comment