Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Worries Like Winged Birds

Birds on a wire seem somehow suspect--
though the overlap of unadorned nature and
taut technology is interesting.
Lovely photograph from
Lucia Harmon Photography, www.newport365.net
Worries are still with me, like birds that fly in and out of my mind. I have a lot to worry about. Maybe a lot of people do.

I hope and pray that everything will be okay.

Going to read and sleep. That should help quell the flapping wings and shrill calls. That and the thought of a quiet walk to hear pretty birdsong soon.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Nice Van's multigrain Belgian waffle and chicken sausage for breakfast, with a little pour of the pure maple syrup John brought from Maine.
  2. Took time to do my hair and makeup--and knowing I had carved out that time made me feel pretty all day.
  3. Came upon hideous-as-a-circus-lady photo of me with infant Punch. Tore it into little pieces and threw it out, per Aunt Ann's advice last week. Felt good.
  4. Short carefree bike ride to Sunset Park after 6 P.M. tax accountant appointment and before dinner. 
  5. Yummy pan-browned turkey burger on wheat bread with crispy green salad.
  6. Walked Sug around block once.
  7. Last of the apple crisp, which tastes like an orchard and is a huge favorite with H. and Fig. This time we made it with a mix of Granny Smith and Fuji apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment