Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

My New Skill Set

Thanks to my latest writing assignment, I can now identify the hardware under a toilet tank lid--the float ball, flapper, chain [well, that's obvious] and more. I can tell you that The Home Depot sells toilet repair kits for under $20.

I ran upstairs to check under our tank lid a few times to try to find the gasket.

"Don't break our toilet, Alice," H. called from the other room.

A well of useful information, that's me.

But the truth is, as a writer, I really like learning it all--and more than that, making it attainable and understandable for the reader.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. Walked puffer around block once.
  3. Worked productively [sometimes this feels like TCOY, sometimes like TCO the people I am writing for, but today it feels like TCOY].
  4. Made granola bars. Jury still out.

No comments:

Post a Comment