Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Want to Curl Up & Read

H. is in Iowa on a magazine assignment. I've always wanted to see Iowa, ever since I heard from editors I worked with at Woman's Day and Good Housekeeping that the Iowa State Fair is amazing........I say this wistfully....one of us needs to be home with Figgy. That is the right thing to do right now.

So am heading to bed to read, Sug curled up by my side...while H. gets to see corn fields and farmers and fruit and I don't know what else....and he has even been there once already, when he drove out, as a young man, to see our sweet niece Leah soon after she was born in Iowa.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the sun-splashed park.
  2. Drove my friend Anne back up the Garden State Parkway for a quick dip into C. Wonder, to show her. And found a great Grass Green cardigan marked down to $20.
  3. Bill paying/payment-plan arranging. Feels healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment