Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Article Archive: Santa's Short List



Above, a sidebar I did to a Shop Smarter article in the December 2012 issue of Good Housekeeping, page 112, on sale now. [Sorry, I know my scan is tilted and cut off, but I need to get to bed. If you click on it, you'll see the whole thing.] It looks short and sweet, but like most condensed articles in magazines, it took a lot of scouring sources to get the info, then you winnow it down.

I reached out to dozens of big sources for their holiday plans, every one from Macy's to L.L. Bean; many biggies keep their shopping lures under wraps. Or, with the instant nature of the internet, they didn't know back in the summer what they would be doing come Christmas and Chanukah. A lot will likely depend on the pace of their sales and the strength of our hard-earned dough....so I gathered the best savings glitter I could find.

Good night. Visions of sugar plums.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug around block once.
  2. Taking care of business, step by step, responsibility by responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment