Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Big Day for Cat Nappers

I love that tidy, cheery bed. 
IHOP started National Pancake Day in 2006--H. started taking Figgy and friend[s] for a free stack. [This February, Figgy left her dad behind and went with a group of her high school senior friends. They seemed delighted with themselves.] Now there's National Nap Day....next Monday, March 11. Monday can be kind of tough day to fit in a nap--unless it's a holiday, in which case it's perfect--but being an eager and well-trained napper, I'm celebrating.

I thought the epress release was clever: 

After losing an hour to Daylight Saving, it’s extra important to make the most out of the sleep time we still have left. On March 11th, we invite you to take a nap on a Hästens bed. Please visit one of Hästens’ premier showrooms for an authentic Swedish snooze. You deserve it!

Hästens’ custom, handmade beds are created from only the finest, all-natural, sustainable materials like horsehair, flax, Swedish pine, premium cotton, and wool—exquisitely layered by master craftsmen for the most comfortable, breathable, supportive sleep surface. 


Please visit Hastens.com to locate your nearest boutique. 

I have to say the beds look good. I hunted for a store, and there's one on Madison Avenue, one in Beverly Hills, one in SoHo, etc. 
In honor of Hästens, I'm planning a big cozy cat nap. But then again, I really don't need much encouragement in that area. Today I set my cell phone alarm for a 22-minute afternoon snooze.
Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Puff around block.
  2. Walked at park with Elly for 45 minutes.
  3. Read.





No comments:

Post a Comment