Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Please Vote for Figgy and She Could Win a Prom Dress!

Figgy entered the contest @ Davidsbridal.com. I can't even vote on Facebook, b/c my account was somehow hijacked/disabled months ago. Here's the LINK to her prom tips video. Thanks. 

TCOY
  1. H. and I cooked a big breakfast with peppers, onions, spinach, eggs and Swiss cheese. And a large skillet of sweet and white potatoes for supper [with fish].
  2. Just walked Sug around the block in the cold, crisp air, under sparkling stars--she in her red plaid fleece coat, me in H.'s black fleece. I didn't want to go out in the cold but it was invigorating.

5 comments:

  1. She's so lovely! And what great tips! I esp liked the face scrub. My girls love natural scrubs and masks. The peppermint extract as a great addition. She won my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I voted. I really don't know how to do much on Facebook but I tried. Figgy did a great job on this video! She's adorable :) Love, linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Kim and Lin. Figgy has been making homemade masks and scrubs.....forever....and messing up the bathroom...but that's ok....;) alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so darn cute! I voted for her!

    ReplyDelete