Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Bathtub Proud--How Odd Am I?

I just scrubbed our tub and then took a bubble bath [how's that for three ub rhymes?]

I'm sure it sounds strange, but this is a good sign that I'm feeling productive, more task-oriented. Used the Soft Scrub, the mold spray, the Lysol spray, the blue scrubbie....and I told H. he needs to follow up another day, because he's good at really fighting the mold that can get caught in ceramic tile scrolling. He uses a special spray and a brush.

To get myself going, I cut two irises from our garden and put them in a pretty glass bottle on the bathroom counter. And I popped a CD Figgy made me into the laptop--a collection of songs I like, including Abba's "Dancing Queen" and "Wonderwall" by Oasis.

Told you it's strange! But thank you for listening.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. Walked Sug, saw a robin redbreast and lilacs. Stopped and smelled the blooms.
  3. Ate asparagus.
  4. Bubble bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment