Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stardust Senior Prom Photo Album

Sis, Fig and Don.
Fig's good friend Ari and her date, Jackson, who is heading to West Point in the fall. 




Olivia, Fig and Ariana.
Olivia, Fig and Ari again.
Five gingers, including Evan, Emma, Fig and Marc.
Figgy, Olivia, Anna, Caroline and Judy.
Figgy and Marc. xoxo. I don't have a crystal ball to see the future--no one does--but I always enjoy seeing their sweet [and sassy] interactions.

Daddy's girl.
Izzy, Fig and our dear friends Michael and Anne. Their gorgeous kids--senior, Ryan, and junior, Emmy--both went to the senior prom tonight, but were at another pre-prom party that M and A went to first.
Figgy and I will likely remember some different things about tonight, and H. will have his own memories....But I hope we all remember how it feels for her--and her friends--to be young and healthy and happy. Of course, we're just watching from the outside. But I pledge to remember the red and white rose wrist corsage that smelled so good when I buried my nose in it, Fig's pleated white gown, Marc's red tie, Figgy's gold purse and the orange powdery stuff on my cheek and arm from the tiger lily I cut from the garden pre-prom to put in a vase.

Here are some photos. I hope I don't swamp you like some crazed chronic vacationer who has you flip through stacks and stacks of shots. Then I'll pop off this laptop b/c a group of them are coming back here after the prom and we've been politely asked to give them some privacy.

TCOY
  1. No boot camp today [it's just M-W-F], but house cleaning is definitely a workout. Lifting, pushing, kneeling to clean the kitchen floor.
  2. Kept my dr. appt.

5 comments:

  1. Checked your blog first thing this morning... knew there would be pics. I love Fig's dress! Great shots of everyone, including mom, dad, aunt and uncle. It brings me back to a spring night 10 years ago when we hosted the full house of prom-goers. Hope Fig & Co. had a wonderful time. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy time for Fig and the entire family. I love the pictures. She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pictures.Love the white pleated dress.Your little girl looked beautiful,also loved the five redheads so cute.
    Best AP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! Congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lin, Kim, Aunt Ann and Celia...thank you for the sweet notes. love alice

    ReplyDelete