Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thanks, Aunt Tara

I owe Figgy's friend Christy Rose's Aunt Tara big time for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats recipe I've been making often lately. She once brought a batch to the Roses for a gathering. Christy brought some to us. Please, get me that recipe, I begged. I wrote on top that I snagged the hand-written recipe on a sheet of notebook paper on 3/2/03. I can't believe Figgy and Christy were only 7 then!

Tomorrow is Teacher Appreciation Day at Montclair High, and parents are asked to bring in baked goods en masse by 8 A.M. I made two large panfuls. Please let me know if I should post Aunt Tara's recipe.

Thank you, Tara--and thank you to my friend Jean, Christy's mom, because I'm pretty sure she jotted it down for me.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Important reading.
  2. Lots of ice water.
  3. Lit pretty candle on mantel on this dreary rainy day.
  4. Bought baby oil and bubble bath for future skin pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment