Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Stylish Lunch for 3

Today I drove to Willow Manor, home of Kenneth and Davis, above--a strikingly handsome pair. They do interior design, architectural design, landscape design and personal shopping/special events. I was touring their estate--which dates to 1780 but has additions--and interviewing them for an Asp1re Magazine article. 

They said they would serve a light lunch, but it was elegant:
crab cakes nestled in large crab shells, leafy salad, good bread, lemonade and a tiered tray of sweet treats. Their dog, Bentley, is adorable. 

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Punch and I weeded, had corn on the cob, made s'mores outside by the fire pit and played at Patsy's swing set. I've included  photos  of Kenneth and Davis and their gorgeous kitchen banquette and one of pur Punch, too, above, sporting angel wings. I do miss my Figgy, Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment