Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Gonna Wash That Stress Right Off of My Skin

Tired, working late and determined to step under the water now with new bottle of creamy Nivea shower wash. Then pat myself dry and sprinkle on J&J lavender and chamomile baby powder, which smells like heaven. I got it for Punch post-bath but I love the fragrance and feel. Hope to sleep like a baby.

BTW, I miss my Figgy.

In other big news, I finally shaved my legs.....hadn't been able to find the time....or perhaps I consciously allowed the time to be lost....TCOY time is something I cast aside thoughtlessly, and first. But that costs me a lot in many ways....

Good night to you. Thank you for being there as I sit looking out into the dark night in my little office, taking comfort, as always, in my small white desk lamp with its cheerful blue and yellow Laura Ashley pleated shade.

TCOY
  1. As I've shown Punch how to properly brush her teeth, I've been standing there brushing mine at the same time. Good for a slacker like me. I like to say we have to brush our pearly whites, as I used to say to little Figgy. It's so odd, but it actually seems that in many ways, taking Punch into our lives has led to better TCOY. I would have thought it would worsen.
  2. Private Benjamin.
  3. Laughter and hugs. Sometimes, Punch and I just delight each other. I love looking into her green eyes when we're smiling merrily at each other.


3 comments:

  1. It sounds like things are settling down. I'm so glad for you and so happy to read this contented post. Love, Lin

    ReplyDelete