Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

Soft Landing

There's strength in a bubble bath, even though it looks kind of Gatsby frivolous, like a flute of Champagne...I swear there is. And I think I may have found some. Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Puff around the block. We've both missed our walks. Felt good.
  2. Read.
  3. Took Punch down to the brook at the bottom of our street. We tried to skip stones but neither of us could. She started to build a dam and I helped a little, carrying heavy rocks. I liked seeing the water, the rocks, the treees, even the uprooted one. Nature is healing.
  4. At bedtime, while she was flipping through a Hello Kitty book before we settled in to read, I read a lot of Thumbelina--and found comfort there. Some day I'll share the lines.
  5. Said bubble bath.
  6. Olay face wash + excellent tooth care.
  7. Talked to Sis. And wise therapist [well, two of them].

No comments:

Post a Comment