Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Too Many Tears

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Good A.M. tooth care, in spite of the fear/hell/drama swirling around me.
  2. Listened to Judy Collins sing "Amazing Grace" on CD. Loved it.
  3. Worked hard. Listened to Cape Cod CD on laptop while working [played it low].
  4. Private Benjamin appt.--my own private Private Benjamin. My therapist is very wise and helpfu. I couldn't have kept my appt. without my friend who watched Punch for 1 1/4  hours counting drive time, so I'm grateful.
  5. Ice water. About to have more.
  6. Reached out for help, got advice, scheduled family appointment for tomorrow in NYC. Again calling in a friend to meet Punch at bus stop and watch her for two hours.....I am so lucky. And Punch is so lucky.
  7. Going to bed.

2 comments: