Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Report

My niece Marissa, from Florida but studying at FIT, came to Garden State Plaza with me and Punch. She didn't want to take any money for watching Mini Miss, but there's no way I could have shopped or tried things on otherwise. She's so active. Marissa should take more than the $30 I gave her. We've been here since 7:34 A.M.--nearly five hours already. So tired. Two saleswomen at Neiman's gave me complimentary bottled waters. My shopper's energy was flagging.

As usual, best bet is spend $100 at Neiman Marcus and get $50 gift card to use by Dec. 7. Have wanted a DVF wrap dress for decades. Found light gray cashmere-blend one, originally $345; extra 33% off sale price til noon took it down to around $130.

Wearing to wedding this evening. 

Also got Fig one minor and two major gifts that I think she'll love [one was sold out at Nordstrom but the sales associate phoned a store in Florida to snag one for me]; Christmas.knee socks to mail early to my young niece up in Maine; good black Chanel mascara [finally]; tights and Peds fior Punch, plus a cool A to Z Magnatab from Marbles, the brain store, to help her learn her letters; and a jazz cd for my brother-in-law. 

Here's a photo of Punch at J.Crew greeting customers. She asked the manager for a job. :) Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment