Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Girls & Pearls & Lizards' Tails

I hope I can hold onto these pearls forever. Luminous memories of one young woman growing up and one young girl following after. Stretching, reaching, both of them. Below: Figgy and Florida Orange home for a visit in Montclair [at the field to watch Punchy's soccer game]; Punchy on Patsy's swing set; and Rikki, our neighbor Maddy's lizard [we fed him and his lizard sister big worms today].


Good night to you.

TCOY
1. Support group. I arrived late and had to leave early to get Punch to soccer game, but grateful to have been there.
2. Walked Sug down by hobbit houses and stopped by brook to look and ponder as the water coursed over the rocks.
3. Punch and I raked and spruced up backyard. Cleaned up pretty back garden, the better to see tulips and hyacinths in Easter dress colors.
4. Made spaghetti with broccoli, garlic and olive oil for supper.
5. I would really like some chocolate right now. But I'm not having any, even though I know exactly where Punch left her bunny basket. I will go to sleep and look forward to a good breakfast in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment