Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

Tag-Team Success

Punch & Nik at Bonsal Preserve today.

No school today for Rosh Hashanah. My friend Anne dropped Nikki off this morning. We went on a long walk with Punchy and Sug over to the Bonsal Preserve in Montclair, which has a pretty bridge and stream and paths. We brought sandwiches, crunchy farmers' market pickles, water, a water bowl for Sug and an apple for Punch. The girls also brought walkie talkies and spy supplies.

Then they played here awhile. Then Anne took them over to her house, and I was able to be productive around here, plus rest a little. Tag-team success!

Felt good.

Ready for work tomorrow.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park. Beautiful day.
  2. That long walk with girls!
  3. Read Nancy Drew The Mystery at Lilac Inn and rested.
  4. Good dental care.
  5. 16,018 fitbit steps today.
  6. I decided music makes me feel better. Listened on my iPhone while doing chores today.

No comments:

Post a Comment