Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Shoulder Wings Tired

It's that magical night--FAFSA [Free Application for Federal Student Aid] deadline is tomorrow, I believe. And then once the federal one is transferred electronically from your tax return, you're supposed to link it to the state application for grants. But I can't, because every other parent and guardian is just like me, waiting until the 11th hour. Service unavailable, is the message I keep getting. Well, June 1 is June 1, so I'll hope for better luck tomorrow. The server might crash and burn with so many of us pulling our hair out.....

All this for Figgy's upcoming year at Montclair State. Certainly worth the stress to get the financial help.

But I need to get back to my writing deadline!

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Made it to Tonia's great yoga + meditation class at 8 a.m.
  2. Lots of ice water.
  3. Looks like I will be meeting my fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Rovetto, for coffee tomorrow!
  4. Made coleslaw.







No comments:

Post a Comment