Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2016

A Day at the Beach, A Treasure to Hold

Bicolor corn I brought from NJ and dinner served in the cheery baskets I wrote about.

Anne and her daughter, Nikki, with Punchy in front, @ Coast Guard Beach.

Heaven awaits. Coast Guard Beach.

Nik & I took a long swim; 58 degree water temp but once we got used to it, it felt great.

On the road again--to the beach.

My killer cold feels better; sea cure? We didn't leave the house til 4 for the beach, but still, it was truly beautiful. We all slept til almost 10 and then Anne kindly took the girls out for breakfast and thrift shopping and Hot Chocolate Sparrow. That gave me time to sleep off the NyQuil stupor. Then I took them to the beach. Divide and conquer. Good night, sea dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment