Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Too Tired to Write

It's that panic-button time of year, last day of school tomorrow and not enough scheduled for a young lady who thrives on structure and must be kept busy.

Literally, she has befriended the newest neighbors on the block: A very nice single mom in training to be a doctor, her live-in nanny, adorable dog, and cute 2 1/2-year-old son. Punchy runs, bikes or Hoverboards down to see them every chance she gets. And they don't seem to mind.

I have scheduled a week of "Magic for Muggles" [Harry Potter] camp, from 9 to 1 on M to F and a week of her beloved yet pricey horse camp, at the stables from 9 to 3 on M to F. I have my good Elaine to watch her several hours every Tuesday and more if I can get her. [Other moms see Elaine's goodness, too, and on top of that, her husband is fighting cancer w. chemo.]

Punchy's grandma wants to take her maybe for a week in July, maybe for a week in August. And H., Punch & I are going to Maine July 5 through 10th, which should be great fun, especially starting with 2 nights in a cottage on Sebago Lake and then seeing our Figgy and family.

We will also go to Cape Cod in August, working around Will and Kelly's time there. I will fill in by getting our town pool badges and probably buying several days at Steve & Kate's camp. You can use them whenever you want, and Punchy loves it there. I'm toying with scooping her and Sug and going to the Cape for a few days this Sunday.

Right now, I have to rest. I have been working hard on deadline and Punchy has been having early dismissal days.

Good night.






No comments:

Post a Comment