Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2016

It's Raining, It's Pouring

I've been writing hard, cooking dinner, alternating w H. on both doing dishes and shepherding Punch to after-school activities. Tomorrow is a busy day, with Halloween parade and fall harvest party in classroom, school Boogie Bash at night, etc. I just made 25 fruit skewers for the children's party, threading strawberries, pineapple chunks and a chocolate-dipped marshmallow on each slender stick.

I powered through my day in pumps and my mocha fall sweater, which upped my ante. Took those off by kabob making time!

I better get some rest.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Steamed broccoli to have w dinner.
  2. Had a Farm Scramble for breakfast at Raymond's, with kale, sweet potato, tomato and Swiss. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment