Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Stupor

I don't know if it was the lavender bath salts---I put two heaping tablespoons into the hot bath water this morning before noon Mass. H. was still in Boston, Figgy was sleeping, Punch was playing with her baby dolls, making sure they were dressed warmly enough, etc. 

And, it sure was relaxing. So relaxing that I nearly fell asleep and then really couldn't revive. I called my neighbors for a ride to church, but no answer, so that meant Punch and I would be biking. I just felt too tired to battle with her. She likes getting to Mass late, so delays as much as possible.

I didn't have it in me. She went out to play with a friend on the block--and you should have seen how quickly she got dressed for that!--and I crawled back under my soft flannel sheet.

H. was home before 3.

I hope I have more energy tomorrow! I have 2 work deadlines. I did perk up enough to walk Sug around the block, take the trash out, play Barbies with Punch while H. made crab cakes and then do dishes and clean up for about 45 minutes.

Good night, soft landing on our flight to dreamland.


2 comments:

  1. That's strange. The same thing happened to me once. No bath salts though, just a really hot bath and no energy for a long time following. It was weird. Hope you are better today. Love, Lin

    ReplyDelete