Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2017

Marching Orders

We have to get Punch to indoor soccer at 8:15 tomorrow. In late morning, she and I are taking the bus in for the NY women's march. We're meeting Sis at Grand Central Station. Fig not going because she has to be at work and can't be late. We are meeting up w Nikki and Michael, too, if all goes well.

Had a great day w Amy, my editor at Aspire Design & Home. She came to Montclair to take me and two of her other writers out to early lunch [11 a.m.] at Raymond's. Then Amy and I hit some great shops on Church Street. Loved #20 Church, next to American Sampler, especially a tray of gold and amethyst rings from the late 1950s. I made a small payment to put one on layaway. It is elegant and beautiful. Before we knew it, it was 3:30.

Good night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment