Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Burning Candle at Both Ends

Up working late....but tomorrow, I play in NYC with my Sis.....my birthday is Saturday, but we are planning to do the New York women's march that day. [Not to be morbid, but--our mother died from cancer when she was 56. I am turning 56. When Sis turned that age, we were keenly aware of its significance. It feels momentous. And I feel so much younger than my mother seemed to me at this age.]

A while back, I received an email offer for 25 percent discount at the Guerlain Spa at the Waldorf Astoria if you prebooked that day. So I'm getting a fancy pedicure, then meeting Sis for light lunch and then a chocolate treat at La Maison du Chocolat on Madison Avenue.

I better get to sleep!

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Hard but important appointment with H. I am trying. We both are.
  2. Hot tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment