Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Headed to Cape in Dark of Night

It's Punchy's spring break and we are motoring to North Eastham; we stay until Sunday. Danny [I'm tired of calling him H. in my posts] is at the wheel, we've been laughing w Punch and listening to the Bee Gees. We had chores to finish and didn't leave until 3:40. Then we hit traffic snarls on 95. Should be there around 10ish, Sug, baby doll, stuffed animals, books, sneakers, Audubon membership card, clean sheets and groceries in tow. Grateful. And prayers for my Sis.

2 comments:

  1. Alice, you're so funny with being tired of H. I swear when I see a picture of him, I think, "Hi, H," before I think Dan. Same with the girls.! LOL! Hope you're hanging in there with your loss. Thinking of you and your sister. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Kim. I sometimes call the girls Punchy and Figgy in real life too xo

    ReplyDelete