Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

When Punch Goes Away, the Parents Play

Tonight we watched the first "Rocky" movie on TV. I went to see it on my 17th birthday with my friends, Moey, Debbie and others. Great movie, then and now.

Dan and I also do things like scrub the bathtub [me] and call the IRS to work out our payment plan [him]--the extra mental space powers us on when Punch is on holiday [with her Mimi & Co.] and we know she's having a ball.

I have to go to sleep, though, or I will never get up in time to shower and get to 8 a.m. yoga class. I will just keep resetting my alarm. So, good night.

TCOY
  1. Treated the rosebushes for aphids, which were eating the leaves into lacy patterns. I also applied fertilizer. Taking care of flowers is taking care of me.
  2. Big salad for lunch. 
  3. Important class tonight. Had to borrow my friend Elaine's car to get there since ours keeps overheating. We addressed wellness this evening--emotional, financial, physical, social, spiritual and more.
  4. Walked Puff around the block.
  5. About to wash my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment