Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Chocolate Lady Comes from the Dark Side 


I chose the dark disks, above left, for baking and making ganache. The Chocopologie bar is a beauty with Hawaiian sea salt and caramel; shared it w Punch, who marveled at it. The Lillie Belle Farms Lavender Sea Salt Caramels are flown in from an Oregon farm. It's a tiny boxful of delectable craft chocolates, each in its own little pleated white paper wrap skirt w lavender design.

I love that Susan Fine from The Chocolate Path drives right to my door with my order. It saves me the huge shipping costs for ordering one small thing from each individual place.

Like a cross between Mary Poppins and Willy Wonka, Susan, who sources fine dark chocolate, can also ship to your home or office.

But my family life is rocky road today. Better days ahead, I trust and pray. Good night.

TCOY
  1. Yoga class.
  2. Good coffee brewed at home [Wicked Joe from Maine, via Kings supermarket].
  3. Got Rxs.
  4. Paid bills.
  5. Walked around block w dogs and back from town w groceries.
  6. Made chicken soup and Punch loved it.
  7. Faced music in my own imperfect way.

2 comments:

  1. thinking of you, my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Kim. I sometimes wonder if and when things will ever be smooth. That's why I try to embrace beauty where and when I find it. Sending love. Alice

      Delete