Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2018

Free at Last

I'm working from Marcel Bakery & Kitchen, the hotspot, literally and WiFi-wise, on Valley Road in Montclair. Don't try getting a seat here at lunchtime--very popular with the mom crowd and many others--but on a Friday afternoon, the coast is clear.

People clamor for the coffee, the salads, the soup, the bread and, well, everything.

Our home internet has been spotty. So nice to work here.

Punchy's Mimi took her today...for her first trip to Disney World! They fly down early tomorrow and return home to Montclair Wednesday afternoon.

TTYL.

TCOY
  1. Sardines. Does that count? I'm really reaching here. We were waiting for checks, cupboards pretty bare.
  2. Noticed the pretty day when I took Sug out for short walk. And I mean short. I told ya, I'm really reaching here.
  3. Here at Marcel, delicious grilled seafood in pita, fresh greens, small local mushroom and barley soup [after we received a check].
MORE TO COME, I HOPE.



2 comments:

  1. Punch being in someone else’s care is the best TCOY - even the very best of parents need a break! Right decision for me to skip March, working reduces panic about work, who knew.😄
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Who knew? Working reduces panic about work. I am in same boat. Xo

      Delete