Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Pretty Connecticut 

Punch has been gone since Friday w Mimi and we loved our break. Dan and I didn’t go away--though I hoped we would. We were/are waiting for checks and bills are mounting. Plus he is ghostwriting a book and it’s a huge job and my work is busy, too. But we did go to Marcel Bakery & Kitchen for coffee and late lunch before I drove to Connecticut to visit Sis for an overnight. Sis, Buttercup & I walked over an hour on a sandy, well-worn path that hugs the lovely rocky coast at Tod’s Point in Greenwich, pictured above. Tired now. Punchy back tomorrow afternoon. Good night.


5 comments:

  1. Great photo! Wishing you a power surge to rise up to challenges of Holiday weekend following busy work week - and hoping the same for myself! Peter’s flight delayed, Mum gone, and I am hitting sugar hard as I struggle to meet March 31 deadlines. Sheesh. And still we persist.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hear you. Hitting sugar hard, work stress. I just filled a giant blue mason jar w ice water. Looks pretty/tastes good. Xo

      Delete
    2. Ps. “And still we persist”. Love that!

      Delete