Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Good Night, Easter Sunday 



TCOY
  1. Mass. Pink and purple hydrangeas, white lilies. Pastel blue lace, blue hair bow, Easter coats and Easter dresses [not on me].
  2. Some quiet contemplation.
  3. I raked our side and front gardens for about two hours this afternoon, while Dan grated potatoes and made vegan latkes, pan-fried flounder, asparagus, individual strawberry shortcakes. I think he used every bowl, dish and utensil in the house. But it was a very nice holiday meal.
  4. Lots of ice water in blue mason jar.
  5. We had our usual dysfunctional family moments, which seem heightened on holidays, but the four of us recovered and carried on.

4 comments:

  1. We had a sunny day, so I got to see little kids dressed up at Mass too. We have plenty of disfunction, but work well together as hosts and so yesterday was fun having friends over. I envy you the garden time, our yard is a wreck. Great photo!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, working well together as hosts is a true gift to all. Was Nan there? Love Alice

      Delete
  2. I was there with my family. Love going to Liz&Peter's-much laughter!

    ReplyDelete