Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2018

It Takes Time to Change


Hard work, focus, willingness, time. I’m doing my best. Good night.

TCOY

  1. Walked around block.
  2. Met w someone wise to do important work.
  3. Bagged some wet leaves.
  4. Had nice big salad made by friend for lunch.
  5. Tea with Rach at her house so our Camp Nyoda-going Punch could meet Rach’’s lovely daughter, Faith, who has been a Nyoda counselor for years and is a great role model. Punchy is going to the 101-year-old all-girls sleepaway camp in NJ for 2 weeks this summer! Faithy will be there.
  6. Made chicken/zucchini kabobs, with Rachael’s recipe.
  7. 5-minute nap that was somehow refreshing.
  8. Wore my new earrings, shown above. I love the color turquoise, alone or with green. [Leaf earrings by shopsugar.com. Site lists them at $66 but I paid $48 and then 10% off at STITCH for Ladies Night Montclair.] I.love.them.

2 comments:

  1. Quintessential summer color! And leaf Shape is wonderful! Enjoy
    Liz

    ReplyDelete