Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2018

Pack Horse 

Again I felt like a burro. Schlepping, toting, driving, unloading the car. The totebag with my computer that I brought to Tumble Techs so I could write while Punch flipped. The chargers, the water bottles [hers and mine]. Sometimes Dan does Monday night gymnastics duty but more often, I do. And now Punch is moving up to a competitive level, with meets, and 6 to 8 p.m. class on both Monday and Wednesday, starting July 1. [We will be away for a fair amount of the summer classes but it’s the school year I’m concerned about, with dinner and homework. Dan and I will have to divide and conquer, with two weeknights.]

I am so glad to be in my nightgown and going to bed.

So thankful for Dan, who was summoned by Punch.

Danay, she called, using her pet nickname for him. Come upstairs while I brush my teeth!

He also just went over and retaught her math homework and is set to do dishes and haul weekly recycling out. Monday nights are hard.

Glad I have a fellow burro.

Good night.



2 comments:

  1. Alice, I thought I commented on this last week, but maybe it didn't go through. Yay for Punch competing! I'm sure she'll love it. It's more money, more time, but it has been good for Nora, and I'll bet it will be good for her, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hi, Eileen! i have seen Nora doing graceful gymnastics in some of your photos...I am so glad to hear that...I really am....because yes, more money and more time...xoxoox still miss you

      Delete