Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Time Runs Away 

I can’t believe Figgy & I saw the movie "Tully" on the night before Mother’s Day--Saturday, May 12. And I still haven’t blogged about it. I don’t want to dash something off on my iPhone, as I’m doing in bed right now. I want to sit and write a proper post. Because I really liked that movie, script written by "Juno"’s Diablo Cody. 

Good night.

TCOY

  1. Washed face w Trish McEvoy glycolic face wash.
  2. Applied makeup today!
  3. Big salad from Sandwich Theory w walnuts, grilled chicken and goat cheese.
  4. Afternoon tea:coffee at Marcel w my friend Anne and her daughter Emmy and Emmy’s friend.
  5. Picked up RXs.
  6. Called pharmacy support number because one of my drugs has a sky-high price. Tammy at the call center said our annual family deductible for medical and Rx [with Figgy] is $6,000 and that since January 1, we have met $5,971 of it. Seems impossible that we’ve spent so much, but true. So the price of my drug should decrease significantly once we meet deductible. Thanks, Tammy!
  7. Hoping we go to Cape Cod this holiday weekend, if stars are in their courses and money for gas and fried clams/broiled scallops/Sparrow blend iced coffee is in our pockets. That Cape breeze=TCOY. But don’t want to get hopes up too high.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, looking forward to Tully post. I’m interested but don’t know anyone who has seen it. You are smart to list your good maintenance actions. I should use hydrating wash at night, and take vitamins, and use eye cream and put in mouthguard, and soak toe... bah. If I brush teeth and do ONE, it’s a win. Maybe in honor of your diligence I’ll go for a triple. I finally crawled around and removed all the tiny paint splashes from the stairs. Going to throw some polish on them and call it a day. 🛌
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, I felt alone in my negligent self care...it’s just there is so much to do, right? My sis is good at TCOY and has gotten me pretty aerin rose face wash for Christmas! Like helping me w TCOY. I loved Tulyy! And you, with paint stains and polish? You are a hero. Xoxo if you wash your face tonight, I will wash mine!

      Delete