Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Angel 😇 in My Midst

I have lots of angels in my midst, and for that, I’m grateful. Today’s was a blonde mom named Bonnie whose nice daughter is on Punchy’s gymnastics team. Bonnie is studying to be a nurse.

Yesterday, my sitter/friend Elaine watched the girls from 1 to 4. But then Bonnie offered to pick Punch 🥊 up today at 12:30, take her to the pool, feed her--and take them both to 6 p.m. gymnastics and return her after it was over at 8.

I was so thankful. I hope to return the favor. But to be honest, as an older mother, I do better with shorter timeframes.

God, let Bonnie right in the gates when that moment comes, a long way off from today.

Good night. Setting alarm for 8 a.m. yoga.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, the gift of several hours off, even if u still have to work, is great! Excelsior!
    LiZ

    ReplyDelete