I have been pretty much doing everything except the reading and writing my OA sponsor has suggested. Yup, that's the truth. But I brought it with me, and now that I told you that, I will do some now.
I walked to Mass, Rose Gold laptop in my totebag. I stopped in the General Store at Cornerstone Montclair. I bought Fig vegan ice cream there and brought it to her at work.
Dan is driving back today from his annual summer get-together with several college buddies......I'm going out to a Greek restaurant at 5 with my friend/sitter Elaine.
- I hope and pray that our Punchy is enjoying camp. I know they walk to "chapel" on Sundays. It sounds so nice. Dan, Fig and I have all written letters, and I sent her with stamps and paper and envelopes, but we haven't gotten any mail yet.
- I've had time to process my feelings about Punchy's birth mom, and they are not good. She has lately put more demands on us to see Punch, and that means we drive the little brunetti 3 hours round trip each way, as the family never has wheels. Punchy's birth mom does not read my blog. So may I say, why can't she get on a bus?
- I missed Punch at Mass.
- I didn't blog last night because I went out with Anne and Elly and then retreated to bed to read Shape Magazine from cover to cover. I bought the June issue but had never read it. That issue went back and forth with me to Cape Cod, Maine and Vermont. Now I tore out a recipe for Lemon-Turmeric Energy Bites, except I'm not using the turmeric. That leaves: raw cashews, raw almonds, pitted dates, lemon juice, vanilla extract, ground ginger and lemon zest. You flatten the balls into cookie shapes.
- I wanted to weed more, but I haven't yet. It weighs me down, all that weeding that awaits. It grows so rapidly. My nails get dirty.
- Tomorrow is busy, with an appt., an article interview and article writing.
- Punchy's friend's Dad didn't say hi to me at Mass, maybe he didn't see me, but I don't know if that's possible. I hope Punchy didn't get in trouble somehow with the family....aren't I a worrier...