Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sunrise Over Newark

I rose 5:40 a.m., drove with Dan to Newark Aiport so he could fly to Georgia. He was hired to write 60-Second Novels at a party for the National Floor Covering Association [I believe that’s the correct name?] based there.

This is his busy party season. He has a 6 a.m. flight back tomorrow and then drives into NYC to write stories at a holiday party there tomorrow afternoon.

Then he works at three more parties in a row....

I’m glad I got to see him--and the striking sun break through the sky. Makes me think I should get up at least once a week for sunrise!

Good night to you.

TCOY

  1. Accessorized w black suede ankle boots and delicate dangle earrings. Wore pearl-studded gray top, so comfy and feminine--from Stitch, the store I love that is closing.
  2. Walked at track w Elly for about 40 minutes. Beautiful day.
  3. Haircut. Feels young and fresh.
  4. Joyist! Miss it there. Got healthy peppermint mocha drink [no refined sugar] and avocado toast.
  5. Dermatologist. Last time was 2012. Went well.
  6. Drove to my primary care physician for quick visit to get RX’s.
  7. Private Benjamin appt. Helpful, as always.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, jealous of haircut! I am in a rut with my hair, and feel it dates me. I want a fairy godstylist to transform me... Hee!
    Nice photo.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I can never blow dry my hair like magical Danielle can... will enjoy while it lasts. Yours is pretty!

      Delete