I tried to not go overboard with the spending, but still, things add up. My Sis likes fine caviar and blini as a splurge, so I bought them both at Kings. [I’ve even taken her OUT for caviar and the trimmings at The Russian Tea Room and Petrossian.]
I love my sister. Hope your weekend is going well.
- Good dental care.
- Nice warm morning bath with salts, while Dan covered the double header soccer games and got the snack to bring the team [mini muffins].
- Walked to town.
- Morning support group.
- Healthy blended drink and some energy bites from Joyist.
- Short nap on couch.
- Stared down Fritos and dark chocolate-covered graham crackers at Kings.
- Replenished my body oil supply.
- Joyist, big bill, and now earned another 10 punches on my rewards card so I get my next lunch or yummy blended drink free. Naked + Thriving Body Oil [I used every drop of the last bottle and it took a couple months], $44; 2 packs coconut energy bites, one for Fig; $10; The Greg blend, $12; and organic coffee with a splash of coconut milk for Fig, $5. Total, $71.
Revitalize Nourishing Body Oil. Here is the LINK.
- Williams-Sonoma, adorable little espresso cup with heart, bday gift to Sis from dogs Sugar and Buttercup; extra-virgin truffle olive oil [sale]; bowl [sale]; and sturdy Yeti reusable travel cup for Dan, who might return it because it was expensive--but really well made. Dan is generally thrifty but had been wanting another leakproof coffee cup in the house. $54.69.
Tiny cup from Sugar + Buttercup to Sis. For Dan, the Rambler 20 oz. tumbler made by yeti.com.
- Kings, caviar, about $35; blini, about $15; sour cream; 2 hummus; 4 bagels; 2 hard rolls; Temptee whipped cream cheese; bday layer cake, about $19; 8 oz. lox, about $14; Tate's Chocolate Chip Cookies for P & Co, $113.06.
- Parking meter, about 75 cents.
- Java Love, tall iced coffee for Sis and for me, plus jar tip, $10.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 27: $3,325.38.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $123.16.