Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Good Night, Sis

With Punch In California with Dan, I came to Sis’s for an overnight after work. I’m catching the train to Grand Central in the morning for work again.

I love the elegance of the old train station--the chandeliers; the zodiac blue-sky ceiling; the clock at the info booth. 

Sis took me to the Greenwich Water Club for dinner and it was delicious. Now Buttercup is snuggled up beside me.

TCOY

  1. Walked 40 min.
  2. Baby spinach with lunch.
  3. Berries at Water Club, and beets.
  4. Ice water.

$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET

  • Cafeteria lunch, $9.
  • Pretty little bouquet of pink sweetheart roses to bring Sis, $9.80.
  • Fritos, unhealthy choice, $2.59.

Will crunch numbers tomorrow. 

Good night to you.



2 comments:

  1. Loving and ambitious, your interstate commute! Hope you found your sister well, you good egg.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz. I miss my Sis and was glad to check up on her. It was an adjustment to leave on early train because in spring and summer, we had leisurely coffee, walked doggy, etc....it’s all good, as they say....hope all is well I
      S Spring. Did you do chore chart? Xo

      Delete