Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Tired

TCOY
  1. Support group. Very supportive.
  2. Pumpkin latte, no refined sugar, yum....so good. So comforting on a chilly day.
  3. Candles burning in living room.
  4. I love baking. for sport and satisfaction, beauty , tradition, comfort and hipness. I made Melissa Clark's rosemary shortbread, using rosemary I grew and a mix of flours: rice flour [recommended in a vintage shortbread cookbook I have by a real Scottish woman; it even has a plaid cover, which I love], whole-wheat pastry flour and all-purpose. I used just 3 teaspoons of sugar. Then Melissa has a more elaborate recipe that calls for breaking up 4 oz. dark chocolate and scattering it over top of just-baked shortbread and putting it back in turned-off oven for 1-2 minutes, then spreading. I used a 2.8 oz. bar. Rosemary shortbread with dark chocolate...savory and rich.....
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Joyist, large pumpkin latte, $8.
  • CVS, smallish can of Pringles, $1.49.
  • Kings, groceries again. Started out to get snacks [crunchy Cheetos and Pillsbury chocolate-chip cookie dough] for Punch and her friend, who is sleeping over. Then added melatonin for Punch [we ran out]; another Equal Exchange 80 percent dark chocolate bar; 2 boxes vegan "chicken" on bun sandwiches, sale; 4 big cans San Marzano tomatoes, on sale, $2.99 each; 3 hummus, sale; food bank donation at register, $2; pint half and half; huge head of cauliflower to roast tomorrow; Smithfield bacon, sale; jar minced garlic; quart of matzo ball soup with big pieces of chicken, for dinner one night, $79.76.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $89.25.
RUNNING TOTAL FOR MONTH AS OF NOV. 9: $544.62.
AVG. DAILY SPEND: $60.51.

COMPARE TO 3 PRIOR MONTHS:

TOTAL SPEND FOR OCTOBER (31 DAYS): $2,495.36.🍎 ⬆️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $80.49.🍎 ⬆️
_____________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR SEPTEMBER (30 DAYS): $2,214.43.🍎⬇️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $73.81.🍎⬇️
_______________________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR AUGUST (31 DAYS): $2,895.06. ⬆️
AUGUST AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $93.39.  ⬆️





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun weekend, I'm glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo at least I can comment on my phone now!
    Used to be, recently, that I could only comment on my laptop and not my phone. Now vice versa. And somehow, this is Alexa’s email....

    ReplyDelete