Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

List Gets Longer

I wrote everyone’s name and it’s long. Since we don’t use credit cards [only my Nordstrom one, with $500 ceiling], not much I can do until after payday anyway.

Cheers.

TCOY

  1. Walked one hour, NYC.
  2. Called to get more support for Punch. Some issues arising. State can help put more support in place.
  3. Broccoli 🥦 but probably not enuf to cancel out onion rings.
  4. Yogurt.
  5. Making shopping 🛍 list.

$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET

  • Cafeteria, $8.50.
  • Snack, $2.99.
  • Dinner, since I had to exchange a gift that was too small for Punch and knew I’d arrive home late and overhungry, $11.
  • Vineyard Vines, small gift and roll of holiday wrap w whales 🐳 interspersed among gingerbread men and snowmen, $15.

Total daily spend: $37.49.

Ongoing monthly spend as of Dec. 11: $1,844.78.

Avg daily spend: $167.71.


2 comments:

  1. List was smart, knowing I have to get many keeps me from going too crazy on any one. Glad you reached out for resources, also smart. And with this going on, you also walked an hour. Impressive!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz. Doing my best. Will take a while for state to get support in place.

      Delete