Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Packing

Filling my Lilly reusable grocery tote with Off!; a miniature yellow watering can and glaze brush that will help keep Someone 1 and Someone 2 busy at Great Pond [in case they need more than wet sand]; and Nellie and Joe's Key Lime Juice, so I can make a few mini tarts for mini people and to bring to my brother-in-law, Don, whose bday dinner party is Thursday in Connecticut. Oh, and a brand-new bottle of Woolite with a pretty pink cap, so that I can rinse out our big and small swimsuits at night and they will smell good.

Still, I woke up with a heavy heart and starting saying prayers right away for my Dad.

Fare thee well.

1 comment:

  1. Alice, I will pray for Uncle John, too. Please try to have a wonderful time on Cape Cod. I truly believe that we have to try to make the best of the good things that we are given. And... "hi" to your sister and "Happy Birthday" to Don.
    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete