Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

One-Eyed Green Monster with Warts & Horns

I hate the heat and especially the humidity. Between that and other negative feelings I've been battling, I feel like a monster. It doesn't help that I don't show much will power in the face of barbecued hotdogs, and there were many in my home today.

I hope that overnight, while I sleep, I can lose my monster mask and mentality and wake up pink-cheeked and positive.

But we did see some dear friends today, some briefly and some longer...Elly, Moey, Anne, Michael, John, Punch, Nikki and even Benzy, Sug's dog friend....Patsy....Christy....Kevin/Lulu.....

Good night. May the air be chill where you are. I have to get back to church, for spiritual grounding and calm. I've missed a few weeks now.

TCOY
  1. Morning bike ride with Elly. My bike literally had cobwebs on it. Have to get in gear for Battle Against Hunger bike ride.
  2. Good tooth care.

No comments:

Post a Comment