Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I See the Light

Everything you ever wanted to know about window decorating trends and how to keep your shades clean. [Hint: They might even need a bath sometimes.] My latest pieces on goodhousekeeping.com:
Thank you for reading. And all praise to Carolyn Forte in the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, who truly knows everything about everything when it comes to home care and textiles. No fooling.  

TCOY
  1. Private Benjamin with H. Productive and hopeful.
  2. Walked Sug around block with H.
  3. Made chili--turkey chili and veggie chili.
  4. Listening right now to my "Mamma Mia!" movie soundtrack CD on my laptop--as I tackle a boring work project. The music is so uplifting.

2 comments:

  1. Well done and informative, Alice. And perfect timing for me... will need new window treatments for the kitchen. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete