Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jersey Shore

Moey and I went to the Shore with our daughters for the day. It's something we've tried to do every summer for close to 10 years. [Moey's son, Kevin, used to join us, too.]

I'm tired and a little sunburned, so just a few random photos from Seaside Heights. I regret that I didn't get a good one of the four of us.

Crazy colorful stands, selling everything from lemonade to fried Twinkies.

Surfer after lifeguards left.

Stronger than the storm.



Good night.

TCOY
  1. Important reading.
  2. Boot camp in the park.
  3. Time with friend.
  4. Napped, read and took dip at beach. Drank in beauty of ocean, with its depth, its changing tides, its unpredictability.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

    Blogginup is a website that allows users follow content of blogs.

    The user can follow your content every day and label the post or blogs and sort them.

    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.

    How its works: http://youtu.be/BVM-eweaRmY

    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete