Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

Good Night, Sleep Tight

Call it a bump in the road...too tired to go to boot camp--very rare for me. I felt mentally exhausted, I think. I texted Patsy and told her I would take a bike ride, and I did.

Even if it was a bump, I did find a soft shoulder. About to take hot bath now.

Slept a lot, worked some, connected with two editors/friends re. assignments--and overate on unhealthy foods when I finally got out of bed, which should probably not surprise me. I rebounded with a turkey burger, quinoa salad, avocado for dinner......

Looking ahead, one day @ a time. Will plan tomorrow's meals now.

Good night. Saying prayers for both Punch & Figgy. Punch needs them, I fear.

TCOY 
  1. Rode my pink bike.
  2. Walked Sug around block.
  3. Started weeding. Big job if not watched a lot. Need mulch.



No comments:

Post a Comment