Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NYC on My Horizon

Nearly three weeks since Punch arrived and haven't been back to my beloved NYC in that time. Tomorrow evening, a double dip--meet Sis and go to L'Occitane Night Out [with free cocktails and gift bag] at Fifth Avenue and 22nd Street. It's from 5 to 9 if you're interested.

H. going into city for meeting and to take Figgy to lunch since no school for holiday. [Lucky him--so  far, she's ignored my offer to meet me and Sis tomorrow.] I'll either bring Punch on the bus to meet H. or he'll watch her at home.

Good night.

TCOY
1. Boot camp in the park.
2. Salon blowout.
3. We've been following up with the Montclair Board of Education to get Punch into first grade, and school starts Monday. That should be a nice block of work time!
4. H. took Punch to her third hour of playground time today and Sug and I took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment