Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Clean Sweep

We've been doing housework all day, and it feels like an eternity. TBT, I had a huge pile of clean wash, plus clothes I'd packed for Maine, never worn and hadn't rehung. Every night, I'd move the heap off the bed and into a tragically overflowing laundry basket [as in, spilling all over the old pine floor] and every morning, I'd put the whole tangle back on the bed in hopes I would do it before bedtime. It got so bad that I was fishing through the pile for clean underwear for me and Punchy, and I couldn't find any socks for boot camp. Such is/was my life. Sis stopped in before the book signing and said she wanted to fill two black garbage bags and go. Finally--everything is in its place.....Punchy's white anklets, my charm bracelet, H.'s jogging pants. Good night.

TCOY
1. Church. Nice hymns,
2. Baked sweet potato. 
3. Ran into my good boot camp pals when I stopped in Java Love after church.

No comments:

Post a Comment