Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bubble Bath Miracle, $2.49

This product is on sale for $2.49 at my local ShopRite. I used it for Punch's bath tonight, telling her that last night, I took a bath with it at 11:30, and that it was soooooo relaxing, I almost fell asleep in the tub. Where was I? she asked. Where was Annie? You could have drowned.

She practically fell asleep in the tub tonight, too--I stayed right by her side, to be sure she wouldn't drown--and dozed off in bed very quickly. And since taking hot baths and going to sleep is something I do extraordinarily well, I'm going to send a work email and then plunge right in to the vanilla-oatmeal bath. Smells so good. Between Figgy, Punch and I, we have almost finished the bottle and I just bought it yesterday.

A revelation, coming from someone who has occasionally spent a lot of money, nearly $50, on a bottle of designer-fragrance bath and shower gel [Chanel Chance, Miss Dior Chérie,etc.] and a more middle-of-the-road amount on back-to-nature ones from Whole Foods and the Belfast [Maine] Co-op.

These bubbles are magical. Having said that, I can't promise I won't ever buy another bottle of Miss Dior Chérie. It, too, is intoxicating. And layering fragrances is indulgent. The notes linger....

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug around block.
  2. Read, napped.
  3. Kept doctor appointment.
  4. Sauteed spinach with olive oil and garlic.


No comments:

Post a Comment