Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2015

5 Reasons to Love Montclair Now

1. The SKATING sign is up at the pond at pretty Edgemont Park. The ice looks rough, but that hasn't stopped the skaters. Wish we could all go, but Punch doesn't have skates and H. has a broken wrist.
2. VAMP Hair Studio. Perfect pedicures. I brought the nail polish Figgy got me for my birthday! Love the shade.
3. Little Daisy Bake Shop. Excellent scones, charming atmosphere.
4. Java Love. Everybody who's anybody gets their lattes and coffee beans there instead of at the more cookie-cutter Starbucks.
5. Montclair Public Lubrary. The more time I spend there working on Anthony's book, the more I like it. I park for free on the street next to it and feel like part of a community. 

Good night. Snow dreams.

TCOY
1. Boot camp in the park.
2. Big bowl of tofu/mushroom/veg soup at Terra.
3. Watched a kids' movie with Punch tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment